Petly Preventive Care Plans!
What are Petly Preventive Care Plans?
Petly Health Care Plans were created by veterinarians specifically for pet owners and their pets. A Petly Plan provides a comprehensive package of preventive care for your pet and provides you an opportunity to manage the expenses of your pet's preventive care visits with easy and affordable monthly payment options.
Why should I want a Petly Preventive Care Plan?
With a set monthly payment and terrific package savings, you can be confident your pet is getting the services they need, when they need them, to stay happy and healthy. Plans are comprehensive and include bi-annual physical examinations (4 for puppies and kittens), required vaccines, diagnostics and lab testing important for the prevention of insect and parasite diseases. Plus, Petly Plan Patients receive a 10% discount on all other products and medications at MIVH, 10% off their Dental Care Cleaning Package and 25% off Microchip and Initial Registration (for adults, a microchip is included for puppies and kittens!) - all in addition to the services on your Petly Preventive Care Plan. There are many more benefits to enrolling. Please find the appropriate plan for your pet(s) in the listings below.
How Do I enroll in Petly Plans?
Enrollment is simple and easy! Give us a call or stop by for details.
Puppy and Kitten Preventive Care Plans
We have fantastic plans available for puppies and kittens. The plans include all of the preventive care that puppies and kittens require for their first year of care. In addition, the Petly Plan also includes a Credit toward your Puppy's or Kitten's Spay or Neuter Surgery at MIVH, a Microchip and Initial Registration and the first three months of Heartworm and Flea prevention.
During the puppy / kitten series, both plans include:
- 3 Physical Examinations
- 3 Fecal Tests and Dewormers
- All Necessary Vaccinations
- Rabies tag and Certificate
- Heartworm and Flea prevention
- 10% off Products and Medications at MIVH
- Vaccine and Product Warranties
- Puppy and Kitten-Friendly
- Professional Veterinary Care
- Complimentary Nail Trims
- Behavioral and Nutritional Consultations
- Dental Care Information and Training
- Lifetime of Wellness Recommendations
- Spay/Neuter Plan (if needed).
Also included is their next visit, 6 months after completing the last puppy or kitten visit. This is typically around 10 months of age and includes the Physical Examination, Fecal Examination, Preventive Dewormer and the 1st Heartworm test for dogs.
Initial $99 set up / registration fee then;
Puppy Plan = $49.99 / month Kitten Plan = $44.99 / month
Adult / Senior Dog and Cat Preventive Care Plans
Adult Preventive Care Plans at MIVH are comprehensive and provide all of the preventive care your adult (1+ years) pet will need. The plans include:
- Bi-annual Physical Examinations,
- 6 month Heartworm Testing (canine)
- 6 month Fecal Testing
- 6 month Urinalysis
- Preventive Care Testing (CBC, Profile, U/A Thyroid Test, Fecal Test and Heartworm Test) + Feline Leukemia / FIV / Heartworm Test for Cats
- All Necessary Vaccinations
All plans also include:
- Complimentary Technician Dental Health Checkup & Home Dental Care Training
- Nutrition and Body Score Assessment
- Full Vaccine and Product Warranties
- Unlimited Nail Trims
- 10% off products and medications at MIVH throughout the year!
- 10% off Dental Care Package for Dental Cleaning
- 25% off Microchip and Initial Registration
- Initial $99 set up / registration fee then;
Dogs = $39.99 / Month and Cats = $34.99 / Month
Add a title.
Double-click to add copy here.
Hover over the other text and images to view your editing options.